Find the best Virginia injury lawyer who can give you the legal assistance you need.
Our mission is to provide the very best legal representation possible to our clients who have been injured or have lost family members in wrongful death. We believe the way to do that is to treat our clients like we would want to be treated if we needed legal assistance.
What You Will NOT Get As A Client At Rohrstaff Law Firm
- Long waits on the phone for a customer service representative. It may be necessary to put you on hold when you call, but nobody ought to have to wait many minutes to speak to someone about your case.
- Someone who gets on the phone with you but has never heard of you. We choose to be a small law firm so we can get to know you and your needs. Each of us may not know everything about your case, but each of us will know something – including who knows how to help you when you call.
- Long waits in the waiting room when you have an appointment. We have all had to wait for doctors and other appointments for many minutes, and we refuse to ask our clients to wait for lengthy periods of time.
- Guesses about the status of your case. You deserve to know all along the way what is going on in your case. There are quiet times in the life of a case, and there are very active times. Whichever it is, we will keep you informed.
- Your lawyer not returning your calls. Your lawyer will always return your call -- maybe not immediately, but within a reasonable time. If the lawyer is out of the office and not available, someone who can answer your questions will get in touch with you.
- Unanswered questions. Your questions are important and need to be answered so you can understand the process and our plan for your case. You can only be part of the team if you are well informed.
- Rude treatment. Being a client in an injury case is stressful. The last thing you need from your lawyer and her office is rude treatment. You will not get it here. After all, when you hire us, we are working for you on your case.
- Lies. We will never lie to you. No case is perfect and every case has warts of one kind or another. Our job is to do the best that can be done with the case that we have. We will tell you what is happening in your case, the good and the challenging.
Our goal is to do whatever is necessary so that at the end of your case, you will be a raving fan of our law firm.