No Fee For Kids Program
No Fee For Kids
Kids are special, and they ought to be treated specially. The Rohrstaff Law Firm announces its special no-fee program for injured children.
When vehicles collide and there are injured passengers, the only injured passengers who are truly not at fault are the young children. Typically, lawyers who represent children in motor vehicle injury cases charge a fee of 33.3% (or more) of the total recovery, even when the case settles with the insurance company before a lawsuit is filed. But we are taking a different approach.
Here is how the special no-fee program for injured children works:
1. We will evaluate the merits of the child's case just as we always do.
2. Children who are twelve years old or younger when they are injured are eligible.
3. The injury must have happened in Northern Virginia.
4. If the case can be settled without our having to file a lawsuit, no attorney fee will be charged. That is, we will do everything we would ordinarily do for the child's case to get it resolved - except charge no fee.
5. Our actual costs of getting medical records, doctor reports, etc. will be charged (just as they are in every case.)
If your child was injured, was 12 or under, and injured in Northern Virginia, call us at 703-260-6070, email us at [email protected], or contact us through the website using the form at right.
Our FREE BOOK, When the Bough Breaks, is a guide for parents of children who have been injured. Get it by clicking on the VIEW DETAILS button on the right and fill out the form on the landing page.
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "No Fee For Kids Program"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."