Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 703-260-6070
The Rohrstaff Law Firm

The Rohrstaff Law Firm

Call 703-260-6070
Fax 703-260-6305

Can I get back the money I paid for license and registration fees for my car?

You are entitled to be reimbursed for the prorated amount of any unused portion of the license tag and registration fees you paid for your car. The insurance company should also reimburse you for tag transfer fees and, in some cases, a prorated amount of sales tax on the actual cash value of the car at the time of the accident.
Sandra Rohrstaff
Connect with me
Virginia Child Injury and Elder Abuse Attorney