Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 703-260-6070
The Rohrstaff Law Firm

The Rohrstaff Law Firm

Call 703-260-6070
Fax 703-260-6305

I was recently in a car accident. I haven't been to the doctor, but I'm beginning to feel sore and stiff. Should I go to the doctor now even though it's been several days since the accident?


Yes. If you are feeling stiff and sore or achy after a car accident, seek medical treatment, even if you think you are not hurt. It can take days or weeks for you to feel pain after an accident. Let the doctor examine you and determine whether you were injured in the car accident. Don't get me wrong. I'm not telling you to go to a doctor if you are not injured just to make up a claim. Doctors can tell if you have been injured, and we don't represent people who do not tell their doctors the truth or who have not been injured. But, you do need to be examined if you are feeling sore or have bruises after a car accident.

Sandra Rohrstaff
Connect with me
Virginia Child Injury and Elder Abuse Attorney