Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 703-260-6070
The Rohrstaff Law Firm

The Rohrstaff Law Firm

Call 703-260-6070
Fax 703-260-6305

What kind of parts will be used to repair my car?

You can demand that only original manufacturer parts be used to repair your car. So, for example, if you have a Pontiac, you should get genuine Pontiac (GM) parts. , However, the mechanic may use refurbished or reconditioned parts if your car was not new at the time of the accident
Sandra Rohrstaff
Connect with me
Virginia Child Injury and Elder Abuse Attorney