Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 703-260-6070
The Rohrstaff Law Firm

The Rohrstaff Law Firm

Call 703-260-6070
Fax 703-260-6305

Who brings the lawsuit on behalf of the person who died?

A person must be appointed a personal represented of the estate of the person who died. The personal representative is typically one of the statutory beneficiaries.
Sandra Rohrstaff
Virginia Child Injury and Elder Abuse Attorney