Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: 703-260-6070
The Rohrstaff Law Firm

The Rohrstaff Law Firm

Call 703-260-6070
Fax 703-260-6305

Who recovers the damages in a wrongful death case?

While the lawsuit may be in the name of the personal representative of the estate of the person who died, the damages recovered may be apportioned to each of the beneficiaries, depending on the evidence of the losses each suffered.
Sandra Rohrstaff
Connect with me
Virginia Child Injury and Elder Abuse Attorney