What will you hear when the adjuster handling your claim want to speak to you? Will she believe what you say? Or, will she make EXCUSES for why your claim is not worthy of full compensation?
Virginia personal injury lawyer Sandra Rohrstaff gives you some tips on the
EXCUSES insurance adjusters use to diminish your claim.
- Your vehicle was at fault, not their insurance company�s driver.
- You cannot be hurt as badly as you claim because you had similar physical conditions before this collision.
- You don�t really remember what happened.
- The collision was your fault. Or, it was someone else�s fault. Or nobody knows whose fault it was.
- Your car did not have much damage.
AND MUCH MORE!